ON THE DAY
On The Day Information
- On the morning of the event, sign in will be between 8:00 - 9:45AM in Ballyfinnane community hall.
- Make your way towards Ballyfinnane Cross, and stewards will direct you to the parking.
- The latitude, longitude coordinates are 52.196248, -9.631014
- Resistration will be possible during the sign in period. The entry fees are €20 for the 45km route €25 for the 72km route
- We will have a group start at 10.00am for the 72km route and a few minutes after a group start for the 45km route. all cyclists remaining behind the pace car until we pass Castlemaine on the 72km route and reach Castleisland on the 45km route.
- If you wish to leave earlier you may do so, but you may not have the support of stewards, mechanical or medical cover on the route.
- Refreshments will be provided at Camp on the 72km route and on the 45km route.
- Stewards will be present at junctions and busy sections. PLEASE OBEY THEM!
- This is leisure cycle, NOT A RACE, so please enjoy yourself but don’t take unnecessary risks.
Enjoy yourself and enjoy the company of fellow cyclists.